- If you don’t have real instruments for everybody, you can still do a lot with the BlockPiano app. Although the iPads are small, there is still enough room for learning and memorizing a song while waiting for the possibility to practice on a real piano or keyboard.
- There are 3 versions of pianos in the BlockPiano piano lessons: for 1 to 3 players. The one player piano is the largest and is quite useful for rehearsing.
- You get feedback when playing on the iPads own pianos the same way as in the BlockPiano game mode.
- You can practice in a free tempo with the conductor mode.
- Otherwise, the learning process is similar to learning on real pianos. Read more.
See the Tutorial video 1 for piano lessons.
See the Tutorial video 2 for piano lessons.