Begin with BlockPiano mode
- Prepare your students by teaching them the meaning of a pulse, count in and basic note values.
- Choose an easy song (marked with one dot out of three in the library). You should consider BlockPiano as an instrument and, therefore, start with the easier songs and move step by step to the more advanced songs.
- Try different techniques; play with two fingers or with two hands.
- Begin with level 1 and go to the next level when your band has received 4 stars as feedback. With high scores, on the menu page, you can see the score history.
- When the whole class has achieved 4 stars on all levels, they can perform together.
- In the intermediate and advanced songs there is an extra “Concert easy” level. Try it if the normal Concert is too hard to play.